Superior training, great products, and generous perks are all wasted if your sales team has no motivation to work hard.
Here are some field-tested tactics managers can use to pump up their people and help them reach their full potential:
- Show them how they improve customers’ lives.
- All employees want to know their work is meaningful.
- At your next staff meeting, make a list of the different ways your products or services help people. Employees will be more engaged when they truly believe that their work has a positive impact.
- Don’t let employees get into a rut. Be unpredictable. One company closes its doors every Friday afternoon so the team can read and discuss the latest business books. This kind of break is crucial to keeping employees charged up.
- Keep symbols of success out in the open. Post letters from satisfied customers and memos of praise from your corporate officers. Tangible evidence of success will keep your team focused on its goals.
Viagra Buy Viagra Online Viagra Australia Legal Cialis 5Mg Cheap Cialis 5Mg Cheap Should I Chew Viagra Free Sample Viagra Prescription Ambien Buy Nizoral Buy Nizoral Effects Of Tadalafil Buy Pyridium Pharmacy Penegra Generic Viagra Silagra Penegra Cumwithuscom Dosage For Valium Ordering Viagra Overnight Delivery Ordering Viagra Overnight Delivery Valium Anxiety Pain Killers Generic Fda Lyrica Buy Ultram On Line Buy Zovirax